More Great Websites
- Antique Prints – Large selection of antique prints and art.
- Beginners Guide to Sectional Weaving – The following resources will provide additional weaving information from buying your first loom to fun weaving projects for children.
- Mulberrywood – Specializes in handwoven Thai silk: fabric, neckties, pocket squares, scarves & shawls. The Colorado studio has the largest selection of handwoven Thai silk fabric outside of Thailand.
- Old World Ink – Each bottle of Iron Gall Ink is painstakingly created using original and authentic recipes handed down from medieval archivist.
- Weaving a Life – Weaving a Life is a process of exploring working with our hands as a pathway to peace within ourselves, in community, and with the earth.
- Weavolution – An online social network designed to meet the unique needs of handweavers.
- World Shibori Network